Sunday, August 16, 2009

Please Pray For The Percy Borders Family....


Today after church, I received a phone call, one that I really hated to receive. I work with a wonderful man by the name of Percy Borders. Percy works at the garage where I work at. Percy has been haunted for some time now with the loss of his children. His children passed away in a house fire. Percy was divorced from his children's Mother. The children burned up in the fire. He has grieved his heart out. Percy took his life last night. He loved his children and missed them deeply. I can not image how he felt, but it will not be the same at work with Percy gone. Percy always asked me about my wife. He loved her as well. Percy loved her Ya Ya stories.



Our family along with our "work family" will greatly miss Percy. I think I will miss him the most. When I talked to him Thursday at work, he was his "usual self". It never failed, he always would ask me about my wife. They met a few years ago around Christmas. They hit it off immediately. I sure will miss my 'Ole Buddy Percy. He was a good one!
Please keep his family in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the post, we will all miss our departed friend.

    ReplyDelete